2020 is already shaping up to be an incredible year! One of the things I’m most excited about is being a part of the Rocky Mountain Wedding Collective. These amazing professionals specialize in helping people create a perfect wedding experience in the Canadian Rockies. In honor of being part of this incredible group of vendors, I decided to run a Banff Wedding Photography Special!
This special is similar to the Canadian Destination Wedding Special we did a few years ago, with a few key differences. The biggest change is that I’m going to offer this to just one couple, and for only specific dates this July.
Here’s the details!
Banff Wedding Photography Special – $2000 USD/$2600 CAD
- One Photographer for up to 8 hours of coverage on the wedding day.
- Images captured using a mix of real film and digital cameras.
- High resolution digital images with print permission as well as an online gallery to share with family and friends.
- Includes all travel costs.
- Add-ons such as a second photographer, extra days of coverage, and engagement sessions are available for addition fees.
- Wedding location is limited to Banff, Canmore, Kananaskis, Lake Louise, Emerald Lake, Yoho, and the immediately surrounding areas.
- Wedding must take place between July 12-17, or July 20-25, 2020.
Click here to check out my feature over on the Rocky Mountain Wedding Collective blog. While you’re there, be sure to take a look at the other vendors who would love to make your dreams for a Banff wedding come true!
If you’re planning on saying I do in the Rockies this July, I would love to talk to you!
and make sure to get in touch!